More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm in Perth, Australia to appoint an Audit Manager.
• Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
• Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
• Advise a client portfolio which spans various market sectors and reporting requirements
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Managing junior members of staff by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• You must have at least 12 months experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level or above
• You must have experience of Audit within the Mining or Oil & Gas sectors
• You must have practical experience of IFRS
• Fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Australia Team at Reach International
Expert in the Global Movement of Professional Talent...
Reach International is a market leading, professional recruitment group specialising in the placement of Taxation Professionals, from Newly Qualified to Partner level, exclusively into offshore and international locations.
We work in partnership, across the globe, with the Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firms, multinational blue chips and leading banking and financial services institutions, together with the smaller independents and niche boutiques. Reach International's dedicated global tax team can facilitate your job search wherever in the world you want to work, equipping you with the support and advice you need to ensure your next career transition abroad is as smooth and successful as possible.
We are able to provide you with a full range of career opportunities in your location of choice, whether it be an opportunity to maximise your earning potential in an offshore location or a chance to further develop your career in a leading centre like Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo or New York.......
Our expertise, reputation and in-depth knowledge of the offshore and international markets ensures that you will be kept informed of global opportunities as soon as they arise, and our professional recruitment consultants will help guide your career in the right direction.
Working as your trusted partner, Reach International provides a first class service to its candidates, building long term relationships, encouraging openness and keeping in regular contact.
Whether it be offshore or internationally, each and every career move is critical and potentially life changing.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our Global Tax Director, Martin Vowden
All jobs advertised by Reach International